Questions about windows support

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Mon Feb 20 13:36:49 PST 2012

1) Is there a chance that dmd will support 64 bit on windows any time
soon? What are the issues currently with 64 bit support on windows?
(optlink? backend?)

2) Will dmd support exporting/importing data symbols from dlls? I know
there is a patch that does the data symbol address patching from the
runtime but thats a feature that should be supported by the compiler
directly in my eyes.

3) Am I mistaken or are most of the people here using dmd under linux?
General bugs or linux only bugs tend to get fixed a lot faster then
windows only bugs.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut