Custom calling conventions

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:34:04 PST 2012

There are cases where i don't need type checking per Variant. In case
of dynamic function calls, the parameters would be passed to a
template, which would generate a TypeInfo of a function, with those
parameter types and will compare with TypeInfo of the underlying
function, effectively making only one type check per function call.
Variant is tightly coupled with type storage and checking.
I need a bare typeless storage for this and a separate type management
mechanism. Without a calling convention it will look very ugly.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.