Questions about windows support

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:35:09 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 21 February 2012 at 22:26:34 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> On other thing I meant to mention: It's kinda annoying on Linux
> how if you launch a gui app at the command line, it will
> automatically be a blocking foreground process unless
> you remember to add "&" at the end. Which I always forget.

You can also hit ctrl+z in that terminal to pause the gui app,
then hit "bg" in there to move it to the background.

Tho it still spams the text iirc.

I kinda like how linux apps keep it though. It's just so
easy to throw in a printf() from time to time to tell something
to me without doing a popup window or something.