The Right Approach to Exceptions

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Feb 22 09:50:34 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:53:39AM +0100, deadalnix wrote:
[...]
> Additionnaly, I would mention that the transient isn't a caracteristic
> of the Exception, but of the recovery strategy.

Technically correct. Though I'm playing with the idea of making recovery
strategies a property of an exception - since a recovery strategy is
meaningless without an associated exception (or problem). I need to
think this through a bit more, though, as to how to correctly implement
this.

the following formula: pi zz a. -- Wouter Verhelst