GitHub pull requests made easy

David Nadlinger see at
Wed Feb 22 10:10:23 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 22 February 2012 at 16:51:14 UTC, Vladimir
Panteleev wrote:
> The overhead of creating pull requests was getting to me, so
> I've written a little script to make it easier:

Personally, I use »hub« as a wrapper for Git all the time: Among other things (such as
GitHub username/fork awareness when cloning/adding remotes,
directly cherry-picking from web URLs, …), it also gives you a
»git pull-request« command doing exactly what the name suggests.

Also, GitHub recently rolled out a pull request creation shortcut
on their repository pages: