Questions about windows support

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Feb 22 10:52:33 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 07:36:24PM +0100, Kagamin wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 February 2012 at 17:34:16 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> >On a more serious note, this is perhaps a proof that it's not a good
> >idea to conflate the OS with the GUI. :) But then I'm just being
> >pedantic.
>
> Do you wanna say modern hardware still can't run GUI system?

That's not what I mean. When your OS is running on a dedicated remote
server, it makes no sense to have a GUI running on it, since all
administration is done remotely anyway. A GUI on a server is just a
waste of resources.

Almost all proofs have bugs, but almost all theorems are true. -- Paul Pedersen