John Carmack applauds D's pure attribute

Ali Çehreli acehreli at
Sun Feb 26 02:48:58 PST 2012

On 02/25/2012 02:29 PM, Paulo Pinto wrote:

 > There are GC realtime algorithms, which are actually in use, in systems
 > like the French Ground Master 400 missile radar system.

I just can't resist... :) I hope they are not going to keep that
software in the French Ground Master 500. ;)

Ariane 5 launcher crashed [due to] a reuse error. The SRI horizontal
bias module was reused from a 10-year-old software, the software from
Ariane 4.