Can someone decipher this moon speak for me? (abi - calling conventions)

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at
Wed Feb 29 22:14:17 PST 2012

On Thursday, 1 March 2012 at 06:07:40 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> For x86-32 dmd uses a fastcall, where EAX can contain a
> parameter, for Windows AND all other supported OSes.

Well, that's nice to know, thanks. Because we (SDC) use fastcall
for D, just (we thought) as a temporary measure.

But seriously, I don't think one can gather that information even
if they can recognise fastcall from the technical description.