dmd and C++11

Mail Mantis mail.mantis.88 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 17:14:30 PST 2012

2012/1/2 Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com>

> On 1/1/2012 4:30 PM, Mail Mantis wrote:
>
>> As for D - it already natively
>> supports many C++11 features(or vise-versa), but I wonder if the
>> user-defined
>> literals will ever make into it.
>>

> With CTFE D has far better than user defined literals.

If I undestood you correctly...
Potentially, yes, But, from syntactical point of view, is there any
predefined mean to make something like "a = 2_x + 3_y * 180_deg"
expression? I'm asking because the "mixin( foo( import( .... )))" are a bit
too unfriendly in terms of error reports they yield. If there are better
ways of doing so, I'd definitely want to know it.