The God Language

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Jan 2 12:00:51 PST 2012

"maarten van damme" <maartenvd1994 at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1985.1325157846.24802.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
>I think it would be an object oriented language, I'm a believer in the
> string theory :)

I heard on the Science Channel that M-theory was becoming favored over
string therory. (Not that I would actually know.)

> I have actually thought of the whole universe as one big simulation, would
> really explain how light waves without medium (like a math function).

I came across a book one time that talked about the 'verse basically being
one big quantum computer. I didn't actually red through it though, and I
can't remember what it was called... :(

> If I were god I would def use object oriented because it makes for easy
> describing of different particles and strings. and I'm pretty sure there
> is
> no garbage collector included in gods language :p

If I were god, then I'd presumably be omnipotent, and if I were omnipotent,
then I'd be able to do it all in something like FuckFuck, or that
shakesperian language, or that lolcat language without any difficulty. And I
could just fix any limitations in the implementation. So that would seem the
best option :)