SCons support for D

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 20:37:36 PST 2012

Premake has good support for cross compilation - Which makes it possible to
use it to build executables for game consoles for instance. CMake can't
really do this (with some ugly hacks you can get close). On the other hand
Premake doesn't handle installation on a Linux/BSD system really at all -
It's hard to reccomend it for doing normal desktop application development
on these platforms.