Nightly builds

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Tue Jan 3 10:53:36 PST 2012

On Jan 3, 2012, at 4:18 AM, simendsjo wrote:

> (crosspost from d.learn at request)
>
> Is it possible for the autotester to allow downloading the latest build
> that passed testing?

What would be really cool is if this package were also then used for releases, instead of the hand-generated approach we have now.

The only catch with this is that the package would have to be uploaded somewhere, which means a much heavier network load for the test boxes than exists now.  It would be great if we could transition from the volunteer model we have now to an actual dedicated build farm.