ACCU and D

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Tue Jan 3 11:25:49 PST 2012

On 03/01/2012 19:10, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> In a partially related note, the ACCU has gradually been publishing the
>> entries for the D article contest in its C Vu magazine...
>>
>> <shamelessPlug>
>> Mine will be in the January edition if you're interested
>> </shamelessPlug>
>>

> I don't suppose there's a way to get ahold of, or at least view, back-issues
> somehow?

You need to be an ACCU member to get them. I assume you're looking for
your article? I just had a look and it doesn't seem to have been
published yet (only Jonathan and David's articles have been). I got a
emailed by Steve before they started putting together the magazine to
ask for a bio, I assume you will too.

Steve seemed to be OK with sending a digital and paper copy without
membership given that my article was in there, he should be able to do
the same for you (admittedly, I joined the ACCU as it's pretty cheap for
students).

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/