simple OpenGL app

Raivo F. raivof at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:00:53 PST 2012

Hi!

I'm new to D programming language, altough have solid background in other languages.

Currently I struggle with setting up simple OpenGL application.

I found D/OpenGL package called GLAD:
http://code.google.com/p/glapid/

First, it didn't include necessary opengl32.lib file, however, luckily I found it in another OpenGL/D package.

So now I can build without missing OpenGL symbol links BUT now I get some really weird errors, I have no idea, why:

Debug\test1.obj(test1)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4glad14glFrameContext7__ClassZ
Debug\test1.obj(test1)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4glad14glFrameContext6__ctorMFPvG2iZC4glad14glFrameContext
Debug\test1.obj(test1)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4glad14glFrameContext6__initZ
Debug\test1.obj(test1)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4glad12__ModuleInfoZ
Debug\test1.obj(test1)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4glad14glVersionError7__ClassZ
--- errorlevel 5
Building Debug\test1.exe failed!

I think this OpenGL support should be easy setup-and-go , but now I'm scared of the problems.

I quickly tried other OpenGL/D packages but without results. I'll try again.