DMD - Windows

Trass3r un at known.com
Sun Jan 8 12:31:41 PST 2012

Am 08.01.2012, 20:59 Uhr, schrieb Walter Bright
<newshound2 at digitalmars.com>:

> On 1/8/2012 6:14 AM, Trass3r wrote:
>> e.g. https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/375 fixes
>> severe bugs
>> with postblits/destructors and has been open for 4 months already
>> without any
>> comment from your side.
>
> Don knows what he's doing, and it's waiting for fixes to his
> observations.

You should have posted there that you are waiting for this.
As I understand it Kenji has fixed some stuff that Don mentioned, but
won't do anything about the points that are optimizations rather than
fixes soon.
So wouldn't it be better to pull now?

> I'd like to use C++11 features in the dmd source, too. The downside is
> that all the C++ compilers on all the current and potential targets for
> D need to reliably support those C++11 features. Currently, this is not
> close to true, and likely won't be for some time.

I thought even dmc supports a few features.
Which one doesn't implement C++11 at all?