Switching from Ruby to C++ for games

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:54:07 PST 2012

On 01/09/2012 01:10 AM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Adam D. Ruppe"<destructionator at gmail.com>  wrote in message
> news:wweonvdgrvkcrxcdsskj at dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net...
>> On Monday, 9 January 2012 at 03:47:11 UTC, F i L wrote:
>>> I've been thinking about switching from D to LOLCODE.
>>
>> I want to do a LOLCODE ctfe converter.
>>
>> mixin(LOLCODE!q{
>> BTW this rox
>> });
>
> Holy fuck I *must* find the time to do that...
>
> Of if you have dibs on LOLCODE, I'll do FuckFuck. The world needs another
> FuckFuck: last I checked, the original was dead.

Interesting idea for a challenge:
Write an alternative parser for D that uses LOLCODE-like tokens instead
of the traditional D tokens.  Then you would have a language that has
the same semantics as D and is link compatible, while at the same time
being very lolzy.
;)