compact library for creating window + OpenGL context + input handling?

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:23:09 PST 2012

Another problem is that all these APIs don't allow obtaining native
handles to windows, so that OS-specific stuff can be done. For
example, both Win32 API and Xlib allow you to create alpha-blended and
shaped windows, but in a vastly different manner. I personally need an
alpha-blended shaped window for cool 3D notifications and popup-like
things. I have never seen any cross-platform API provide this kind of
functionality.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.