[bindings/win32] Migration from typedef

Gerrit Wichert gwichert at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 14:35:38 PST 2012

On 22.12.2011 12:28, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> I'd like to know this too. Currently wxd won't link if I change a
> typedef to an alias due to multiple definitions.

I've had the same problems here on my linux box + some others.
But i've just finished fixing them and DMD 2.057actually successfully builds
the little testing app i'm developing to become more acquainted with D.

It is tested under Linux 32 bit only (OpenSuse 11.4 + Open Suse 12.1/64
using -m32)
but i think it should also work on Windows.

if you want to give it a try, checkout the 'dmd257linux' branch from

https://github.com/gwichert/wxd

Gerrit