Biggest Issue with D - Definition and Versioning

Zachary Lund admin at computerquip.com
Wed Jan 11 12:29:55 PST 2012

D1 or D2 both don't have a very accurate definition. C and C++ has
several hundred pages of specifications and while I'm hopefully not
expecting that, I do want some certainty on what is *supposed* to happen.

There is also no versioning. D2 is definitely different from D1 in the
case that it's not backwards compatible, but version for the actual
example implementation isn't enough, especially when that implementation
doesn't always do what it's supposed to do.