version()

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jan 15 16:08:26 PST 2012

On Monday, January 16, 2012 01:44:56 Manu wrote:
> Surely basic logical expressions within a version seem not only logical,
> but also very necessary?
> There must be a reason this is impossible, or else I can't believe it's not
> already like that...

People have requested it. Walter is against it. I don't remember his exact
arguments, but he believes that it leads to worse code if you allow it.

As for

version(linux || OSX)

you can use

version(Posix)

It'll include FreeBSD as well, but then again, if something is common to both
linux and OSX, then it's almost certainly in FreeBSD as well.

- Jonathan M Davis