__declspec(dllexport)

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:00:22 PST 2012

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:26:38 -0800, Peter Lindener
<Lindener.Peter at gmail.com> wrote:

> D2 is Great, I've got D based numeric array DLLs extending Python Numpy..
> My Question is:
>    What is the D2 language's equivalent for __declspec(dllexport)..
> Can one export variables as well as functions from a DLL's symbol table,
> while programing in D2 with dmd?
>
>    -Peter

The 'export' storage class is what you are looking for. It works as public
and__declspec(dllexport) on Windows and just public on all others.

Export works on classes/structs/functions/properties/variables. Basically
anything that can be exported by a DLL can be marked 'export'.

--
Adam Wilson
Project Coordinator