Biggest Issue with D - Definition and Versioning

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Jan 16 00:03:49 PST 2012

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:57:27 -0500
"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote:

> It doesn't matter if *you've* identified game dev as a market you
> care about: D *is already* a gamedev language. And gamedev is already
> an *ideal* audience for D to target.

Then it would be nice if the gamedev industry could identify D as
gamedev language as well and pour some $s, €s...to support/speed up
development, but I wonder why it does not happen. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Bewildered by the modes of material nature, the ignorant fully
engage themselves in material activities and become attached. But