byKey and byValue: properties or methods?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jan 18 18:51:05 PST 2012

On Thursday, January 19, 2012 03:18:22 Timon Gehr wrote:
> They are only required if you want to call a lazy delegate/function
> pointer. They are optional in all other cases.

I could have sworn that they were required. If not, then yeah, that seems
pretty bad. It's certainly not the end of the world, but it's inconsistent in
away that has caused problem for some people (Andrej was posting about it just
the other day). So, it's poor design in that respect.

- Jonathan M Davis