Biggest Issue with D - Definition and Versioning

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 19 12:43:38 PST 2012

> On 1/19/12 1:30 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
>> Another interesting tool is github's impact grph:
>>    https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/graphs/impact
>
> I was never able to interpret that saliently.
>
> Andrei

>From below the graph:
Blocks represent "impact". Impact is (lines added + lines deleted) for all non-merge commits during a week period.

So, for a given day, it's showing the people who's contributed changes for that day.  For each person, their
contributions through time are linked into one flow.  You can click on any day+person block and it will highlight that
flow across time to make it easier to follow.

Or at least, that's how I read it.  It's more cute than super useful, but it does give a quick visual description of
who's contributing.