[OT] destroy all software (was Programming language WATs)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Jan 20 20:20:37 PST 2012

"Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:rjmwboyrrzxbbsjkasub at dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net...
> On Saturday, 21 January 2012 at 03:43:50 UTC, Caligo wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpZtX32sKVE
>
> Oh my, don't get me started on college!
>
> I'm so happy I dropped out of that waste.

I thought I was the only one!

I genuinely *am* proud to be a college dropout. Almost wish I had dropped
out of high school, because that would have prevented me from wasting all
that time, money and sanity on college.

Most people think I'm nuts when I tell them I *want* to never have a degree
('Course, most people are morons...) But even if it does put me at a
disadvantage in what are really only a few isolated cases (contrary to what
sheeple are lead to beleive), it doesn't matter: The "college == good"
brainwashing MUST STOP, period, and I'd sooner sell my soul than selfishly
sit back and blindly contribute to the problem (which would really amount to
the same thing).

(Yea, I know Caltech sounds like it might be better, but even if it is...and
*still* is...that only makes it the exception to the rule.)