isize_t?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Jan 21 19:03:00 PST 2012

On Saturday, January 21, 2012 21:54:37 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> It wouldn't have to change, just have a better name added. No reason
> 'size_t', et al, couldn't still be kept for compatibility.

Except that we're generally against keeping around alias cruft like that
except temporarily as part of a deprecation path, so that doesn't usually fly.
Certainly, it means that if you want that to happen, you'd then have to be
able to come up with a name and arguments for it which justified having two
standard aliases for the same thing.

- Jonathan M Davis