foreach on interval index by ref increment

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Jan 21 23:00:05 PST 2012

On Sunday, January 22, 2012 07:51:28 F i L wrote:
> The way it is now is makes sense to me. Behavior I would've
> expected, but then, I never truly wrote in Python beyond a few
> modifications to Blender interface scripts.

In general, the behavior of  the various constructs in the language should
make sense (and I think that it does in this case), and if a lot of languages
do something differently, that might be an argument for doing what they do, but
just because one language (and a language which really has no relation to D no
less) does differently isn't really an argument for D doing the same IMHO - not
in and of itself anyway.

- Jonathan M Davis