Apparently unsigned types really are necessary

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Jan 22 10:09:41 PST 2012

On 1/22/2012 4:40 AM, Marco Leise wrote:
> Or is
> this like spaces vs. tabs? 'Cause I'm also a tab user.

I struggled with that for years. Not with my own code, the tabs worked fine. The
trouble was when collaborating with other people, who insisted on using tab stop
settings that were the evil spawn of satan. Hence, collaborated code was always
a mess.

Like newklear combat toe to toe with the roosskies, the only way to win is to
not play.