D1, D2 and the future of libraries

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:49:00 PST 2012

On Saturday, 21 January 2012 at 16:07:58 UTC, Stewart Gordon
wrote:
> For the last however long, I've been still programming mostly
> in D1, but aiming to keep my libraries compatible with both D1
> and D2.

I haven't built libraries for D1, I have converted a few from D1.
My things are D2 only, and those I have converted I haven't taken
much care to maintain the D1 version. D2 is a branch of the D1,
if you are going to maintain both, always change the D1 branch
and merge it into D2.

I throw this together a while back:

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?PortingFromD1

Feedback is welcome, and changes based on own experience should
be made :)