[OT] Programming language WATs

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jan 22 16:27:22 PST 2012

On Sunday, January 22, 2012 13:26:57 bcs wrote:
> http://www.d-programming-language.org/statement.html#ForStatement
>
> Everything from after the '(' up to and including the first ';' is
> defined by use of an NoScopeNonEmptyStatement or ';' (the first happens
> to include variable decelerations, expression statements and
> if/for/switch/etc.).

Yeah. I thought that that was extremely cool when I figured that out. I'm not
sure that there's any real use for it being so flexible, and in most cases,
doing the sort of thing that you just did shouldn't be done, but it does allow
you to do some cool stuff with the first portion of the for loop.

- Jonathan M Davis