wxWidgets doxygen binding creation.

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Jan 22 23:42:27 PST 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:00:06 +0100
torhu <no at spam.invalid> wrote:

> It's also a great benefit to be able to rely on wxWidgets' available
> examples and documentation, which might outweigh most benefits you
> can get by improving or D-ifying the API.  Adding more convenient
> ways of doing things on top of the existing API should be fine,
> though.

I believe it's possible to D-ify C++ API so that it's still easy to
consult original wx docs as well as have nice higher-level API.

At least, it is possible in e.g. wxhaskell...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
It is far better to discharge one's prescribed duties, even though
faultily, than another's duties perfectly. Destruction in the course