binding tool for C libs

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Jan 23 04:51:36 PST 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:03:08 +0400
Denis Shelomovskij <verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm finishing a fast (I just don't see a faster way) and garbage-free
> CTFE-capable wrapper. But it requires IDL to be written for every C
> function.

Interesting...otoh, I found out that htod tool is out being available
for Windows only. :-(

Will take a look at your tool as well as at SWIG.

Our Bindings needs for C are quite modest...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
But a person free from all attachment and aversion and able
to control his senses through regulative principles of