Apparently unsigned types really are necessary

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Jan 23 17:38:02 PST 2012

"Walter Bright" <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:jfhjd6$lgf$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 1/22/2012 4:40 AM, Marco Leise wrote:
>> Or is
>> this like spaces vs. tabs? 'Cause I'm also a tab user.

The dirty rotten spacies can pry the tabs from my cold dead hands ;)

> I struggled with that for years. Not with my own code, the tabs worked
> fine. The trouble was when collaborating with other people, who insisted
> on using tab stop settings that were the evil spawn of satan. Hence,
> collaborated code was always a mess.

How is that even *possible*? No matter what a user's tab size is, it's not
going to affect anyone else unless they've snuck spaces in there, too.

> Like newklear combat toe to toe with the roosskies, the only way to win is
> to not play.

In Soviet Russia, the tabstop adjusts YOU!

(Nah, I don't know what the hell I mean by that either...)