dmd makefile dependencies

Daniel Murphy yebblies at nospamgmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:50:23 PST 2012

I assume you mean the windows one?  dmc is fast enough that recompiling
takes very little time, especially compared to running the test suites.  So
long as you don't modify any header files you shouldn't need to recompile
everything anyway...

iirc Walter's complaint is that the makefiles quickly get out of sync
anyway, so it's a better habit to use make clean constantly regardless...