automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

bls bizprac at orange.fr
Wed Jan 25 09:41:16 PST 2012

On 01/25/2012 09:07 AM, Trass3r wrote:
>> Whats.necessary to use D in order to create C++ bindings ?
>
> github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep

Quote "
DStep is a tool for converting C and Objective-C headers to D modules.
"
Well THAT'S nitty gritty :)

C++ as well ? How ? And maybe the most imp[ortant point when ?

Don't get me wrong Jacob. In case that dstep is working perfect for C++
hallelujah.

(I am nevertheless convinced that porting from XML output has several
advantages. Multi pass code generation.

Bjoern