automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Jan 25 11:13:41 PST 2012

On 2012-01-25 18:41, bls wrote:
> On 01/25/2012 09:07 AM, Trass3r wrote:
>>> Whats.necessary to use D in order to create C++ bindings ?
>>
>> github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep
>
> Quote "
> DStep is a tool for converting C and Objective-C headers to D modules.
> "
> Well THAT'S nitty gritty :)
>
> C++ as well ? How ? And maybe the most imp[ortant point when ?

I had no plans on supporting C++ but we'll see what happens. I don't
know when. I have much of the implementation already done but that was
as a modification to Clang, not as a separate tool. I'm trying to
reimplement the code as a separate tool in D using the Clang C bindings.
So far it's not working out that well, there's not much documentation
available.

--
/Jacob Carlborg