automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Jan 25 23:17:19 PST 2012

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:38:58 +0100
Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Andrej,

> Yesterday I've started working on xml parsing instead (using Vladimir
> Panteelev's xml library) and now I have a full script that parses wx
> doxygen files in pretty much the same way as the wxPhp script
> (although the syntax is much nicer to work with).

You're my hero!!!

> I'm now in the process of testing the entire output to verify that
> I've parsed the xml files correctly and loaded all the info in the
> same way as wxPhp's xml script (basically I'm going to do some printf
> diffs).

I am swamped with some other work with these days, but when you'll have
something to share, I'd like to help by, at least, some testing.

> Once that is done I can begin working on porting the source_maker
> script (obviously I can skip the Json part altogether since I have the
> structures in memory already).

Thanks to you, it looks as D community could get nice bindings to do
real GUI programming, thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is