automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

Trass3r un at known.com
Thu Jan 26 04:24:54 PST 2012

>> Are the Clang C bindings complete? I imagine they don't get
>> that much attention.
>
> It depends on what complete means. If you mean that you can do
> all the things you can do with the C++ API, then no. If you
> mean it's complete enough to implement this project, then I
> don't know. I think at least parts of the C bindings are added
> when someone needs it.

Well I know from the llvm bindings that they aren't complete and
it's not hard to guess they don't pay that much attention to them.

Is it easy to use them? From what I've seen the llvm bindings
don't quite follow the naming scheme of the C++ counterpart which
makes it harder to find the appropriate functions.