Do we need Win95/98/Me support?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Jan 26 10:28:31 PST 2012

On Thursday, January 26, 2012 19:21:53 Martin Nowak wrote:
> We need a decision on this topic.
>
> Actively maintaining support for new features?
>
> Cleaning out Win9x code?

There doesn't seem to be much support for continuing support of Win9x code, so
I think that we're going to axe it. I believe that the main reason that we've
had the Win9x support in the past is because Walter wanted it, and he's not
against removing it now - if nothing else because we don't have a way to test
it. Certainly, if the pull requests for removing Win9x support are solid, I'll
probably merge them in. I'd prefer that some Windows devs look at them first
though.

- Jonathan M Davis