automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:18:10 PST 2012

https://github.com/CyberShadow/ae/blob/master/utils/ (see xml.d)

> Does this library support XPATH ?

I'm not sure. It's a light-weight library, you're probably not going
to see libxml2 features in there.

> Maybe it's too early but what do you think about replacing wxEvent with
> a D solution ?

I think it's too early for that, but I know it would be nice to have
something D-like for events. We'll see later.

Anyway, the XML parsing script is done and I've verified it has the
same output as the php script. This thing parsed about 1400 xml files,
so I don't see any issues with parsing doxygen xml files with a
lightweight xml lib, at least not for wxWidgets. The next step is to
port the generator scripts. I'll make updates as progress continues.