automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:44:03 PST 2012

On Thursday, 26 January 2012 at 19:02:30 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> xmlp is the one that Tomaz is working on to replace std.xml,
> correct? Any idea how close it is to actually being submitted
> for review?
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Michael Rynn, no I don't know what Tomaz is up to. Maybe some
form of contact information should be given on the ReviewQueue.

I'll send an email to Michael about this discrepancy as I didn't
notice this before.

As for xmlp and its progress. I can't really say either. It seems
he started using a custom hashmap implementation which probably
doesn't jive with being included in Phobos. Organizational work
would probably need to be done, it isn't flat which may or may
not be good for Phobos.