Windows API and druntime/Phobos

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Jan 28 01:21:22 PST 2012

On Saturday, January 28, 2012 09:41:21 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> I really hope druntime doesn't get one gigantic windows.d file. I
> don't want to wait seconds for syntax highlighting to kick in because
> a file is huge.

It will definitely be more organized than that. I would think that it would be
organized along the lines of how the win32 API itself is organized, but I
don't know. It probably also depends on what the current bindings project
does. A giant windows.d would definitely be rejected though.

- Jonathan M Davis