automated C++ binding generation.. Booost D, NO , Not us. SIMD is more important.

bls bizprac at orange.fr
Fri Jan 27 12:19:30 PST 2012

On 01/28/2012 03:47 AM, Gour wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 12:14:12 +0100
> equinox at atw.hu wrote:
>
>> I just wonder dwt(http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt) is not good
>> enough?
>
> Well, I prefer wx over SWT and besides that, Jacob said he has other
> &  higher priorities at the moment besides working on DWT.
>

> Sincerely,
> Gour

DWT is not playing in the same playground (feature wise-platform wise) .
So to answer your question> Yes, DWT is not good enough.

Let me quote Gour :
"
Let's not forget that today the language itself does not mean much
without 'batteries included' and the whole ecosystem inckluding
IDE/editors suppor, build systems etc.

So, I would not minimize the fact to get
stable/actively_developed/easily_maintained bindings for native
multi-platform GUI toolkit. ;)
"

I have to agree.  100 percent
Bjoern