indent style for D

Matej Nanut matejnanut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:30:24 PST 2012

I like the look of 8-space indents, but I don't see how I could pull
it off if I use object-oriented features. I use 8-space indents if I
code C, and it seems to work really well. But when you have a class,
and then maybe even an inner class, you practically start with 2
levels of indentation, and that's where half your "page" (screen) is
blank space!

What is a solution to this, apart from using 4-space indentation? To
not indent class declarations is kinda one.