Compile time filesystem access?

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Mon Jan 30 05:55:21 PST 2012

Be careful, though, the import expression (understandably) expects a
compile-time string, which means that you can't directly use it from
CTFE (e.g. to open additional files included by the IDL file you are
parsing), but instead have to go back to compile-time land and then pass
the contents back to CTFE in convoluted ways…

David