dmd2

Kapps Kapps at NotValidEmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:05:36 PST 2012

Google gives you location-specific results. On a side note, I think
duckduckgo is actually a fair bit nicer for this kind of stuff, as it
gives you hints as to what the different things that D means is. Like,
letter, language, grade, etc, and adjust search for which you select.

I get DPL and Wikipedia on D for the top two results of Google with a
browser I've never used Google with. But it's still returning location
specific results too and it probably has nothing location specific for D
here.