Should export be stripped by the .di generator?

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:49:33 PST 2012

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 04:43:58 -0800, Trass3r <un at known.com> wrote:

> export on a function declaration means dllimport for exactly that
> purpose (.di files).
> It's not mentioned at the attributes doc site but I'm sure I read it
> somewhere else.

Walter has said as much in various posts on the NG's here and thats about
as far as the docs for it got. DI files are a bit of a mess currently and
my clean-up patch breaks DMD when building druntime and phobos. I need
Walter's help in figuring out WHY it's breaking, but getting a hold of him
is like trying to catch a ghost!

--
Adam Wilson
Project Coordinator