D2 Library Porters

akaz nemo at utopia.com
Tue Jul 3 05:00:21 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 3 July 2012 at 10:12:39 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to be pushing gdc-4.8 package into debian this
> weekend (give about a fortnight for it to land in sid) - is

Hi,

  I understand there will be no gdc-4.7 package, so this won't be
available on Ubuntu 12.10 which (currently) seems to use the gcc
4.7.1 compiler, while proposing the gdc-4.6 package.

  Is this true?

  Any ideas about how this could be installed on Ubuntu 12.10?
Should I drop Ubuntu in favor of Debian?

  Thanks