D SFML2 derelict

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:17:58 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 3 July 2012 at 14:10:42 UTC, strongdrink wrote:
> (First, sorry for not using code tags.. please let me know how
> to do them) :)
>
> Hey guys, I am fairly new to the D language... and am trying to
> compile a small D SFML2 program. I installed derelict and such
> already...
>
> Linux deskarch 3.4.4-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jun 24 18:59:47
> CEST 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> import derelict.sfml2.system;
>
> int main() {
>         return 0;
> }
>

> hello.o:(.data+0x10): undefined reference to
> `_D8derelict5sfml26system12__ModuleInfoZ'
> --- errorlevel 1
>

> It looks like it didn't link the libs properly or something.
>
> compiled with:
> dmd hello.d
>
> Thanks for any help

dmd hello.d -L-lDerelictSFML -L-lDerelictUtil -L-ldl

Then before you can use sFML System you need to call
DerelictSFMLSystem.load(). This holds true for any Derelict
binding you use (DerelictSFMLWindow.load(), DerelictGL3.load()
and so on).

Also, Derelict questions should be directed to the Derelict forum:

http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=19