Proposal: takeFront and takeBack

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jul 4 16:11:37 PDT 2012

Regardless of what the final result of this discussion is, I must say that I
think that it manages to nicely highlight the benefits of discussing designs
before actually incorporating them into Phobos (or any major project). There
have been some good suggestions in this thread. The reviews for new Phobos
modules have had similar benefits for those, and I'm glad that we have an
active community to discuss design decisions like these with. We all get
better code as a result.

- Jonathan M Davis